Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wikis Lab

My school, East Evergreen Elementary School, did not have a wiki on Wikipedia, so I created one.  Unfortunately, it was redirected to a site about our town.  I contacted the individual who moved it and discovered that it was because it focused on one school rather than the district.  So I created a wiki for our school district.  It is relatively rudimentary and states where our school is located and how many classes in the elementary school, but for the time being, until I can gather further information, it is a start.  I also provided a link on the wiki to our school's web page.  Here is a link to see the Evergreen School District No. 50 Wiki page.


     Additionally, here is a link to the wiki I created on the PBWorks website.  I chose the name "school tech heads" in reference to my special interest group in CEP 810.

     Here is a screen shot of the tip I shared on MACUL space.


     And finally, here is another screen shot of an entry I added onto the Idea Exchange for the EduTech Certificate Program.


No comments:

Post a Comment